p.s. how to be stylish

The life, style and times of one very stylish girl.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I like your "JEANSMAKER"

Does any one have a favorite "JEANSMAKER" they would like to recommend? I have been on the prowl for new jeans and want something new, exciting yet edgy and of course to perform miracles. Last year for me it was People's Liberation. I acquired 4 pairs in one year, prior to that is was James, and then the jean that started it all for me was Paper Denim and Cloth. My favorite "JEANSMAKER" to paraphrase Liana paraphrasing her soon to be mother-in-law is Paper Denim. But they don't make the 2 Mod 07 Fades anymore and if they do, they are not the same. However, as I wore them out with my Jeff Spicolli Vans, my white Karl Lagerfeld for H&M Tuxedo shirt, the black fur to meet EVE, my media booker, I realized these jeans are far to obscene. Why???? How can a pair of "JEANSMAKERS" be obscene? Well....these jeans have holes in all the right spots......Sorry to say they have to be retired even after numerous attempts to repair them. Why...because men on the subway were telling me as I looked down at myself to check if I was exposing to much, "don't worry you look good" as they starred right at my sorbet colored pink lacy boy shorts.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger The Whitest Girl You Know said...

cavalli! cavalli! cavalli!

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you going to update this blog girl???

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous laura said...

diesel!!!!! all i will say is Diesel jeans are the way forward
xxxxxxxx
laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home